Located in the Lehi, Utah area, I support women from all over the Salt Lake and Utah counties. My main objective is to ensure that you have a happy, healthy birth. I help to prepare women for labor by educating them on their options so they can make informed decisions about their baby’s birth and helping them throughout the birthing process.
My full list of services includes:
- Free initial interview (in Lehi.) Let’s talk!
- Phone, text, and email educational support throughout your pregnancy and anytime after as well.
- Help preparing a birthing plan.
- Labor support at your home before departing to your chosen birthing facility (unless birthing at home).
- Continuous presence, guidance, and assistance during labor and delivery.
- Written documentation of your birthing process and timeline.
- Breastfeeding support.
- Continued support and assistance in the postpartum period immediately after birth.
All of these services are included in my set rate of $400.
You may also opt to include the following services:
- Prenatal in person planning meeting at your home – $50
- Postpartum check in meeting at your home to process your birth and answer questions – $50
- Photography and an HD slideshow.(Click here to see an example.) -$100
Birth is exciting but it is hard work. Don’t go it alone!